vixen not turning off all lights

I created a sequence with nothing on except channel 128. not being used anyway.
well I have ALL OFF sequence running durring the day but several channels stay on.
have sequence to run 2 miniutes then looped to run again.
somethings wrong or a bug!!

I created a sequence with nothing on except channel 128. not being used anyway.
well I have ALL OFF sequence running durring the day but several channels stay on.
have sequence to run 2 miniutes then looped to run again.
somethings wrong or a bug!!

So is this a sequence that just runs and nothing turns on except 128? Try having the other channels turn on for 1/10 second and then seen if they stay off.
I would'nt turn them all on at one time, but 10-20 at a time. You can cover 200 channels pretty fast.

I had a problem at one time where I had lights that would not go out. the last sequence in my program has only the megatree lit and it tells everyone merry christmas then is supposed to go out. Well I had a problem with it not going out when the program stopped for the night. I checked everything and couldn't figure out what was causing this, so I just had the tree go out right before the sequence ended and that fixed my problem. not sure if this is what you are experiencing or not.

I added to the all off sequence. Just turned all the lights on the 595 on for 50th of a second.
saved then rebooted the computer.
well I still get lights turning on.
boy that one arch is bright when all 800 lights comes on at 3am. Lights up my bedroom a little. Not enought to read but ??
thinking of installing a relay in line with the 5v that feed the 595. relay turns on before the show starts then shuts off after.

Back