Vixen3: My recent editor work: Add multiple effects, Drag Box Filter, Draw Mode

bolwire

Hi Folks!

I've made a video which covers some of the work I've been doing to the sequence editor this week.

You can view the video here: http://youtu.be/QaZqeATZn8I

The video covers the following items:

Add multiple effects: This allows you to use the shift key while selecting an effect to be added from the context menu, you are presented with a dialog to choose your settings, and the effect are created
based on your input to the dialog.

Drag box filter: This allows you to select the type of effects that are select-able by the selection drag box. This also works with Jeff's new work which allows you to select and effect, and then shift-click
another effect, and have all effects between the two grouped as a selection. When it is enabled it is automatically applied to both selection types mentioned(although shift-click was overlooked in my video).

Draw Mode: This proposed work allows you to draw your effects into the grid vs drag and dropping them.

Feedback and questions are welcomed!

James

Just started trying Vixen 3 recently. My first year in the hobby. I'm really enjoying the work flow of vixen 3. These improvements you presented would be greatly welcomed. Can't wait for an updated release with these new tools. Really looking forward to the draw mode.

Back