Wanted REN16 or 24 PCB's Down Under!

Bilboboggles

Hello All,

My first post - so aplogies in advance if my question is out of order!

I'm very keen to build a REN 16. I'd like to build one suitable for driving 24vAC (ie not mains).

Where can I buy premade REN 16 (or 24) PCB's from?
Are there any group buys happening in australia?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome buddy, you need to read the Christmas Wiki section above and will give a better insight of how to obtain these boards send wJohn a private message and he will give instructions on how to obtain the boards

i hope this helps

G'day Bilboboggles,

As yarnos said pm wjohn and he will supply the boards. For the parts use Mouser, I ordered my parts on the Friday and they arrived Monday from the USA and even though shipping may seem pricey when you compare the parts prices with what we pay here in Aus, then the shipping is cheap. If you order over $200 worth then shipping is free.

Cheers

Russell

If you don't want to order from Mouser, Farnell have things like optocouplers and TRIACs at not too bad a price these days. They also have free shipping at present. They (like RS Components) used to be dear as poison, but have reduced their pricing (mainly on semiconductors) significantly over the last 6 months. My business buys a lot of components and Farnell have surprised me on more than a few occasions lately. Other parts can likely be gotten from Jaycar or Altronics if they are handy to you.

Back