Will there be a Virtual Christmas Summit 2022?

TomL8345

I just saw the post for the Orlando MegaMini and was wondering if there was going to be a Virtual Christmas Summit for 2022? I really enjoyed VCS the last 2 years.

Looks like it's OFF! This was posted last weekend, by Carl Mirsky on the Virtual Christmas Summit FB page. For those who don't have FB this is what he said.

*** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE 2022 VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS SUMMIT (VCS) ***
After many discussions and careful consideration, it was decided to put VCS on hold for this year. This was a tough decision to make.
With life getting back to somewhat normal, and many family events and activities happening, along with the many Christmas and Halloween events coming back this year, many who have been committed to bringing you VCS for the past 2 years were not able to commit 100% to bringing this back to you this year.
We are however looking at alternative ways to bring you the educational content as we have allot of great topics to share with you.
In addition to all of the presenters and sponsors who stepped up to support us this year. we would like to thank the following for working on the planning up to this point:
Ed Smith, Aubrey Kall, Jonathan DePlance, Jorden Nash, Keith Peffer, Ken McMaster, Nuno Fernandes, Russell McFarland, Scott Hanson, and Tom Stallings.
We would also like to express our appreciation to those who have joined us the past 2 years...
We would also like to remind you to take advantage of the many Christmas and other related events which take place throughout the year.
Cheers !!!!

I'm so confused.... like normal, I suppose.... but it's on...and then it's off... yet the registration page is live.... one would think they would put a note on their web site.....

Just texted this thought (to pin the announcement to the FB page) and the person responding stated they are going to put it up. It looks like it is definitely off for this year. :(
I am so glad that we went to the Florida Mega Mini. It was great and a lot of those I would believe to be "teachers" on VCS were there.

Last edited:
I couldn’t believe how great last year’s was. Very professional and great organization.

I was so looking forward to attending again this year, but I understand how much effort it takes from the organizers and presenters.

The classes for the Biloxi expo are not up yet, either. Only the pre-expo. Looks like they are still seeking teachers.

Back