Wilmar... Ironman?

Jeff Millard

Hey William,

Which Ironman helmet did you print? I remember you posting about it but I couldn't find it. The campground is having a Marvel weekend in the fall this year, and your print has me motivated to give it a try. I saw at least 15 models on Thingiverse and every one of them look complicated as all get out.

Jeff

If you don't find anything, try Nikko: https://www.nikkoindustries.com/
Once you get to his page, he offers a free iron man helmet to sign up for newsletter. Once you get it, you can continue with newsletter or unsubscribe.
He has all kinds of armour/helmets etc etc....all kinds of cosplay stuff too.
Kids will love you forever! LOL

Thank you Keith. I had given up on finding it. I got started on the process though. Here's 14 hours of printing to get the Arc Reactor built. The LEDs are supposed to arrive today sometime. I'm making an Arduino Sketch that revs it up, then makes it pulse lightly. I've gotten it to work with the red LEDs I was using to test, but I'll need to adjust the delay when I get the actual white LEDs that I'll use for it. I found a suit, but I'm catching heat for all the time I'm putting into the Arc and Helmet. At a minimum I'd like to have at least one glove...

Jeff

Attachments

• Arc_Reactor.jpg
    Arc_Reactor.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 20
Back