xLights Capability and Stand Alone Capability for HinksPix Controllers

JHinkle

I just finished my training videos on HSA - Hinkle's Stand Alone Program.

HSA interfaces with your xLights data and enables you to build a Stand Alone Display using HinksPix Controller and other manufacturers controllers.

HSA can build all files on an SD card which you can then install into your HinksPix Controller or (if the SD card is already installed) - it will automatically transfer the required files to the Controllers over Ethernet.

If you are interested - visit my web site: http://joehinkle.com

Under the "xLights Stand Alone" tab - you will find a download like for the HSA program and all of the related training videos.

HSA works for all versions of my HinksPix controllers.

Enjoy.

Joe

I just finished my training videos on HSA - Hinkle's Stand Alone Program.

HSA interfaces with your xLights data and enables you to build a Stand Alone Display using HinksPix Controller and other manufacturers controllers.

HSA can build all files on an SD card which you can then install into your HinksPix Controller or (if the SD card is already installed) - it will automatically transfer the required files to the Controllers over Ethernet.

If you are interested - visit my web site: http://joehinkle.com

Under the "xLights Stand Alone" tab - you will find a download like for the HSA program and all of the related training videos.

HSA works for all versions of my HinksPix controllers.

Enjoy.

Joe

Even the “original” Hinks pix 16?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the one I have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original does not have a a direct FM transmitter connection, but you do have an 1/8 in audio output to drive an amp/speakers or an external FM transmitter.

You also don't have a RTC (real-time-clock). I strongly suggest you activate the ESP (WIFI) and it will acquire Time from the Internet - so you will have a very good time base for your schedule. If you use the WIFI, it will also check for any firmware updates every day so you can be assured of the best experience.

FM and RTC are the only two features you don't have compared to my latest design.

Joe

You always keep busy Joe!
One question though.....
Why isn't it named HSAP?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Great work as always!

I downloaded the zip file and have tried for 3 days to install the program. I get an error message saying “unable to connect to my download server, please try again”
Do you have a solution to this problem?

I downloaded the zip file and have tried for 3 days to install the program. I get an error message saying “unable to connect to my download server, please try again”

I sent you a private message.

The download site you are using may be very old.

Go to my web site .... joehinkle.com ... Click on the TAB "StandAlone" and follow the directions.

Hope that helps.

Back