Can this be done with raspberry pi "Xlight expert needed"

boarder3

ive been out of the game for a while but still following and learning new things. Been messing with projector mapping for a few years now. I want to start lets say a start shooting across one projector and have it finish on another projector. Can this be done using raspberry pi and falcon player possibly twinning them together. and what program would i use to do that? does xlights have that capability.

Holy smokes, Peter! Man, everyone is coming out of the woodwork this year.

Peter,
I was just thinking that I have not heard from you in quite some time. I was wondering how you were doing.
Do you have anything running this year? If so I will check it out with the family one night.

I do not have anything this year. I bought like 3 crazy short throw projectors and was going to start doing 3d mapping. Been practicing with that and had some cool effects like you see on those crazy videos. Trying to stay away from just showing video in windows. I want to go over the top like like when i did the lights. I think 3d mapping is the future and i will incorporate that into my show for at least 2 songs next year. Do you have a show if so send me your address people ask me where to find good shows around here. Hope all is well. I would also like to do a mega tree out of p10 panels if possible.

Back