LOR RGB Floods in xLights

Hey Everyone,

I have a question about controlling LOR RGB flood lights in xlights. I purchased these lights from someone who was leaving the hobby, but haven't used them yet. I want to set them up this year on my house, but I have two problems: They are 4 pin, and all my other pixels are "standard" 3-pin, either Ray Wu or XConnect and I don't know what type of pixel to select in xLights. Right now, I am outputting directly from xlights to a F16v3 controller, which has several available ports. My questions are:

1) Can I directly connect the LOR flood lights to the F16v3 (including what I'm assuming is a clock wire?) and have it work, or do I need an adapter of some kind?
2) When I get them connected, what do I set them as in xLights? I couldn't find the protocol on LOR website, so I don't know if they're WS2811 or what.
3) Does anyone know what the 4-wire format is called, and where I can get some extension cables for it quickly?

Thanks!

stampedeboss did a board for this. The original design was a five wire I believe, red, green, blue, Pos, and Grd. He later incorporated a WS2811 design to make it act like a pixel. It was power, ground, data in, and data out. You might search 10 watt RGB flood and see if any of that info helps. The original design had the WS2811 boards as an add-on, and later it was incorporated into the board.
Good Luck!

Back