1channel stays on after show stops

planker

I have 1 channel that stays o. After the show until I kill power to the board. It is my Tune To sign which is always lit during the show and gets brighter during the rest sequence between songs. Any ideas why after the executed stops the show only that channel and sign stay on no matter where the show is in a song? Does this maybe have to do with removing the PWM. The grinch out to the ren-c to stop the flickering and ghosting?

Thanks,
Chris

If you never tell it to turn off it will stay on. Add one block of off to the last song on your show. If you repeat than the sign will blink from the end of the show to the start of the repeat, but when the show ends, the sign will go off.

Sounds more like a bad Triac.... did you ever try to change this 'item' to another channel?

How much load is on that Tune To sign?

I just schedule a 1 second sequence called "Blank" to run just after the show is over, this clears any channels still on. You just need an empty sequence and schedule it separately from your program schedule. Works for me every time.

I will run a blank sequence after show to stop it. I may have a bad trial as I had to increase the intensity to 55% just for it to even come on a bit. As for load...it's 4 strings of 100ct incandescent bulbs so shouldn't be to much,as I run more on many other channels. This is just the first time in 4 yrs I've had a channel stay on.

Back