2015 MegaTree 12mm Pixel/RGB Mounting Strips - Round 1

james70818

Master Rigger
[SIZE=+10]2015 MegaTree 12mm Pixel/RGB Mounting Strips - Round 1

-------------Closed--------------
You can purchase these strips in our store
BoscoyoStudio.com
[/SIZE]

To order strips, follow this link: http://boscoyostudio.com/products/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_6&products_id=2

[SIZE=+3]LEGAL ITEMS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3]Group Buy Rules: Read before posting in this thread![/SIZE]

You must be a "Supporting Member" to Participate in this Group Buy per the forum rules. It is $20 for one year. If you order just 1 SS24 kit you save over $40. The reason you must be a supporting member is to help fund hosting cost for DIYC. With out DIYC you would not have found this Group Buy and you would not be able to get the huge savings that the Group Buys offer.

You can become a Supporting member by clicking "Settings" in the upper right of the page, and then "Paid Subscriptions" in the "My Account" menu on the left.
Participation in all Group Buys will require you to be a Supporting member.

By participating in this Group Buy all participants agree to release www.doityourselfchristmas.com, its Owners, Administrators, Moderators or any other staff of any and all liability and waive all rights I may have under all laws and governing bodies. By posting in this thread you agree you are entering a binding contract between the Organizer(James70818) and the Participant.

Group Buy Rules: http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?19400-Group-Buy-Rules

This Group Buy will have a maximum of participants.

[SIZE=+3]DETAILS[/SIZE]

This group buy is for:
MegaTree 12mm Pixel/RGB Mounting Strips designed by James70818/ Boscoyo Studio, LLC (Patent Pending)

Each Strip is 8' long (nominal) 95.5" (actual) and 1.125" wide made from 1/32" HDPE sheets with mounting holes for 12mm bullet and square pixels/RGB's at 1" on centers. Each strip has two mounting holes every 1" for ZipTies to attach and make splices and securing the ends with ease.

The Strips are available in either [SIZE=+3]Black[/SIZE] or [SIZE=+3]White[/SIZE] UV Stabilized HDPE

[SIZE=+3]COST[/SIZE]

Each 8' Strip is $1.50

Plus

PayPal Fees: 3% plus $0.30

[SIZE=+3]SHIPPING[/SIZE]

Shipping will be as follows it includes price for all packing bags, labels, tape, etc..:

1 to 20 Strips $6.00 (Flat Rate Envelope)
21 to 100 Strips $12.00 (Medium Rate Box)
101 and up Strips $17.00 (large Rate Box)

Insurance is not included. If you wish to have insurance, please let me know and I will PM you the additional cost.
If you live in Canada, additional charges will apply. Please add that to the response when you place an order.
If you live outside of North America, contact me before you place an order.

[SIZE=+3]ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS[/SIZE]

Reply to this post with the Total number of MegaTree Pixel/RGB Mounting Strips that you want and what color you want [SIZE=+3]Black[/SIZE] or [SIZE=+3]White.[/SIZE]

I will update this thread with a spread sheet. You will need to review your order and if it is what you want make your payment via PayPAL or Money Order.

[SIZE=+3]PAYMENT[/SIZE]

Payment is to be sent to Sales@BoscoyoStudio.com via PayPal.
[SIZE=+2]Please include your DIYC Screen name and what line you are on the spread sheet in the comments box. [/SIZE] Payment is expected no later than 2 week once the ordering period has closed.

[SIZE=+3]When you make your payment, please include your screen name and what line your order is on the spread sheet.[/SIZE]

If you would like to pay with a Money Order, I will accept those as well. Just let me know and I'll edit your total to remove the PayPal Fees and I'll give you my address.

[SIZE=+3]ORDER STATUS:[/SIZE]

We expect to ship strips out in April based on current production times for the plastic and if I can get the material ordered in the next two weeks.

Updated: 2-25-2015 10:40pm CST

Please review the orders. If your order is correct, you can make payment to Sales@BoscoyoStudio.com Please include the line number with your order so I can match the payments. Sometimes I cannot figure out who's real name matches a Screen Name.

A-A_zpsig5taij0.jpg

A-B_zpsbq3hxxow.jpg

A-C_zpscdlw9cbu.jpg

Make sure your order is correct and pay that amount shown. If a correction needs to be made, just post it to the thread.

Thanks,
James

4F188743-81EE-466D-B48A-17649263ADC8_zpsrcfenfmq.jpg

32AEA3B2-5AD9-4F69-BC20-A20241EAF36B_zpsgsl5nk1k.jpg

photo4_zps174e7662.jpg

null_zpsa2509f15.jpg

Last edited:
On your mega tree kit when you get if ready how many strips will it need to do a full 360 and how many can it hold?

Travis

On your mega tree kit when you get if ready how many strips will it need to do a full 360 and how many can it hold?

Travis

Travis, they will hold 24 for a full 360 tree. We will offer the kits with or w/o strips for those who have strips already. They will come in two sizes to support a tree that is 25 pixels tall at 3" centers or 50 pixels tall at 3" centers. That is how we are planning them but you can put the pixels at 1" or 2" centers if you really felt the need.

James

Put me down for 20 Black.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Travis, they will hold 24 for a full 360 tree. We will offer the kits with or w/o strips for those who have strips already. They will come in two sizes to support a tree that is 25 pixels tall at 3" centers or 50 pixels tall at 3" centers. That is how we are planning them but you can put the pixels at 1" or 2" centers if you really felt the need.

James

Do you have information on the mega tree kit somewhere so that I can compare and decide which way to proceed? What is included besides the strips?

Thank-you,
Brian

Do you have information on the mega tree kit somewhere so that I can compare and decide which way to proceed? What is included besides the strips?

Thank-you,
Brian

Brian, honestly I don't want to release images of the complete product just yet. We are still making changes to the design based on feedback from other decorators. What I will say is that the kit includes the topper head, guy wire mount, guy wires, and a base plate. The end user will need to provide 3/4" conduit for the pole, pixels or RGB's, controller, and 8" nails from Home Depot or Lowes. The strips to make the tree will be optional so you can use the trees with traditional incan or LED strings as well. We are also working on a optional star topper.

James

Back