2015 MegaTree 12mm Pixel/RGB Mounting Strips - Round 1

Canadian broker fees
As a Canadian living close to the US border before I had my US post office box I was told if you pay the government tax and or duties in advance they will NOT charge you for the brokerage fees. My son bought some autumotive parts and UPS charged him 60 for the broker fee and he contacted the CBSA and he was told about the prepayment. Something to consider perhaps.
Steve aka Lightaholic

James. I received my order (line86) on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thank you! I have a question about what I received before I pull all the strips out of the box to count. The order showed 250 black. On the top of my box there are 12-13 white strips along with black strips in the top coil. Are these mine, packing bulk to make up the coil, something else? I won't have time to do the count until the weekend,but I wanted to check before I start moving coils. Thanks again for doing this. Anne

James. I received my order (line86) on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thank you! I have a question about what I received before I pull all the strips out of the box to count. The order showed 250 black. On the top of my box there are 12-13 white strips along with black strips in the top coil. Are these mine, packing bulk to make up the coil, something else? I won't have time to do the count until the weekend,but I wanted to check before I start moving coils. Thanks again for doing this. Anne

If someone orders 250 strips from me, I can afford to give a few free samples of another product. You have 250+ black strips and the extra white strips are on the house. Plus the black and white swirl did look cool! :)

James

Last edited:
Any updates for us Australian participants?

Andrew,

I sent you and Hamish a PM.

But in a nut shell, I made a few changes to our material. I increased the thickness by almost 25% compared to last years first run of strips. This change makes the strips that much stronger and helps reduce stretch. These are the thickest HDPE mounting strips on the market. Well that extra thickness reduces the total quantity from 220 down to 185 of strips that will fit in a large box and still stay under the 20 pound weight restriction. So, I'm covering the second box that has to ship with the balance of your order.

James

Back