2021 Virtual summit

bcer960

Ok, since there has been a few posts on last years virtual summit thread, I thought I would start one for the 2021 summit.

I'll start by asking when:

we will find out what the topics will be?
And how do we sign up for them

Ray

I believe the signup is more for them to get an idea of the number of folks that will be attending and to have a unique number assigned for the door prize drawings. Last year they had a lot of great doorprizes in addition to the outstanding sessions. Keep in mind everything was available on youtube after the summit was over. I referenced a couple of the sessions I attended and watched a couple of others that I did not have a chance to attend.

I believe the signup is more for them to get an idea of the number of folks that will be attending and to have a unique number assigned for the door prize drawings. Last year they had a lot of great doorprizes in addition to the outstanding sessions. Keep in mind everything was available on youtube after the summit was over. I referenced a couple of the sessions I attended and watched a couple of others that I did not have a chance to attend.

There’s a few classes from last that are not on YouTube, this year it’s a requirement that’s all trainers allow us to post the classes

We’re giving away over 22,000 dollars in prizes this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last day to register is April 4th. You have to be registered in order to be eligible for the raffle prizes which total close to $25K. Over 2,000 registered from 27 countries. It will be a great event again this year. Go to VirtualChristmasSummit.com

I really need to express how amazed I was at how great this was. It was organized so well, everything I saw was went off without a hitch even with all of the rooms and the handoffs to each session.

And I was amazed at all of the prizes that were given away.

Thanks again to all of the sponsors, vendors and especially to all of the organizers and session hosts/co-hosts.

Bryan

I definitely concur, however when I got the email for feedback the link for the general show feedback went to the wrong place!

I've been to a LOT of get togethers of all sizes over the years.
The VCS 2021 had some of the best information I've seen to date.
Great presentations. Usable information.

In addition, the ability to watch what went on in the other rooms as well as review those we watched "live" is most welcome.

Thank you to all who worked on the event.
Thank you to all who presented at the event.

I learned a lot. That is saying a bunch from an "old timer".

This was my first summit and I really enjoyed it. I wish I knew about the Florida mini in time to attend... always next year!

Back