2022 Christmas Card Swap

Leglamp

Supporting Member
Well I was hoping someone was going to take over the card swap for this year. So i'm stepping up to get one started. Since we're half way thru November, there's not a lot of time left but we can probably get one done before Christmas Day. If any one is interested in participating, please send me a message thru this site. We'll use the same instructions that keebler used. Due date will be WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER at 4:00 pm CST, and names will be handed out by SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER. Names will not be kept and your details will be deleted after names have been sent out.

To participate in the Card Swap PM me your NAME, SCREEN NAME, POSTAL ADDRESS and EMAIL ADDRESS (so your list can be emailed to you), and a preference as to how you would like your address to appear to others (If you do not supply a choice then family will be used). In the past people have included their spouse's name or specified "The Smith Family", this is quite alright to do. So, if you would like cards addressed specifically to you and a partner or your family, please mention it in your PM. You'll need to send me your name and address, your details are then given to other people in the swap and you’re given 10 other names and addresses. You then send those 10 people a Christmas Card and you’ll also receive Christmas Cards from other people. One other note, if you are outside of the United States, please give specific instructions on how the address should appear on the envelope.

Please see below for some examples.

Here are examples of some of the most common examples for addressing
if you selectthen your address will look like
bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
familythe Christmas Family
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
family_formalMr. & Mrs. Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
family_longthe Christmas Family
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
these are just the most common requested, if you would like something different please ask
email addresses are not typically used, except for emailing your list.
if you have any questions, please PM me and I'll be happy to help
familyis the most popularand is the default

Thanks,
Adam (Leglam

Well I was hoping someone was going to take over the card swap for this year. So i'm stepping up to get one started. Since we're half way thru November, there's not a lot of time left but we can probably get one done before Christmas Day. If any one is interested in participating, please send me a message thru this site. We'll use the same instructions that keebler used. Due date will be WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER at 4:00 pm CST, and names will be handed out by SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER. Names will not be kept and your details will be deleted after names have been sent out.

To participate in the Card Swap PM me your NAME, SCREEN NAME, POSTAL ADDRESS and EMAIL ADDRESS (so your list can be emailed to you), and a preference as to how you would like your address to appear to others (If you do not supply a choice then family will be used). In the past people have included their spouse's name or specified "The Smith Family", this is quite alright to do. So, if you would like cards addressed specifically to you and a partner or your family, please mention it in your PM. You'll need to send me your name and address, your details are then given to other people in the swap and you’re given 10 other names and addresses. You then send those 10 people a Christmas Card and you’ll also receive Christmas Cards from other people. One other note, if you are outside of the United States, please give specific instructions on how the address should appear on the envelope.

bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
these are just the most common requested, if you would like something different please ask

Thanks,
Adam (Leglamp)

Leglamp,

I'm in, but I need to contribute to site again to get my pm box open again. I'll try and do that this evening, and then I'll PM you.

-Eddy

Well I was hoping someone was going to take over the cardswap for this year. So i'm stepping up to get one started. Since we're half way thru November, there's not a lot of time left but we can probably get one done before Christmas Day. If any one is interested in participating, please send me a message thru this site. We'll use the same instructions that keebler used. Due date will be WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER at 4:00 pm CST, and names will be handed out by SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER. Names will not be kept and your details will be deleted after names have been sent out.

bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001

Thanks,
Adam (Leglamp)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNv4__V1LA8

or type Christmas lights in st charles in the youtube search bar.
Leglamp

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO SIGN UP!!!

Well I was hoping someone was going to take over the
cardswap for this year. So i'm stepping up to get one started. Since we're half way thru November, there's not a lot of time left but we can probably get one done before Christmas Day. If any one is interested in participating, please send me a message thru this site. We'll use the same instructions that keebler used. Due date will be WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER at 4:00 pm CST, and names will be handed out by SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER. Names will not be kept and your details will be deleted after names have been sent out.

bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001

Thanks,
Adam (Leglamp)

Leglamp

ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP!!!

Well I was hoping someone was going to take over the
cardswap for this year. So i'm stepping up to get one started. Since we're half way thru November, there's not a lot of time left but we can probably get one done before Christmas Day. If any one is interested in participating, please send me a message thru this site. We'll use the same instructions that keebler used. Due date will be WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER at 4:00 pm CST, and names will be handed out by SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER. Names will not be kept and your details will be deleted after names have been sent out.

bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001

Thanks,
Adam (Leglamp)

Leglamp

Hi KeithR
I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full. I need your email address so I can send the list out next week.
Leglamp

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP!!!

So far I have 12 people (including me) signed up for the 2022 card swap. If any one is interested in participating, please send me a message thru this site. We'll use the same instructions that keebler used. Due date will be WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER at 4:00 pm CST, and names will be handed out by SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER. Names will not be kept and your details will be deleted after names have been sent out.

bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001

Thanks,
Adam (Leglamp)

Leglamp

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP!!!

So far I have 12 people (including me) signed up for the 2022 card swap. If any one is interested in participating, please send me a message thru this site. We'll use the same instructions that keebler used. Due date will be WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER at 4:00 pm CST, and names will be handed out by SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER. Names will not be kept and your details will be deleted after names have been sent out.

bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001

Thanks,
Adam (Leglamp)

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP!!!

bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001

Thanks,
Adam (Leglamp)

One time I asked for all the names. I think it was over 60. C'mon y'all! It's cool to get cards from all over, esp people that help you on the forum.

I AM ADDING ONE MORE DAY TO THE SIGNUP. NEW DEADLINE TO SIGNUP IS 6:00 PM (CST) DECEMBER 1, 2022

So far I have 12 people (including me) signed up for the 2022 card swap. If any one is interested in participating, please send me a message thru this site. We'll use the same instructions that keebler used. Due date will be THURSDAY DECEMBER 1st at 6:00 pm CST. Names & addresses will be emailed by SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER. I will not store your data and all info will be deleted after names have been sent out.

bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001

Thanks,
Adam (Leglamp)

LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP FOR THE 2022 CARD SWAP. DEADLINE TO SIGNUP IS 6:00 PM (CST) TODAY.

So far I have 12 people (including me) signed up for the 2022 card swap. If any one is interested in participating, please send me a message thru this site. We'll use the same instructions that keebler used. Due date will be THURSDAY DECEMBER 1st at 6:00 pm CST. Names & addresses will be emailed by SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER. I will not store your data and all info will be deleted after names have been sent out.

bothNCmas1225
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
Nick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
nameNick Christmas
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001
userNCmas1225
101 Present Ln
North PoleAK00001

Thanks,
Adam (Leglamp)

THE 2022 CARD SWAP IS CLOSED.

Thanks to all that signed up this year. I'll be sending the lists out this weekend. So keep an eye on your inboxes.
If you don't receive anything by Sunday please check your spam/junk folders first. Contact me thru this site if you don't receive your xmas card list.

Thanks again to all the members that participated this year.

Merry Christmas
Adam

Back