2023 DIYC CARD SWAP interest

Leglamp

Supporting Member
Hello Fellow DIYers
Its now September and Christmas is quickly approaching. I am organizing The 16[SUP]th[/SUP] annual DIYC ChristmasCard Swap and am seeking interest right now. If interested, please reply to this bulletin and let me know. DO NOT put your mailing information in this posting. Just a simple reply that you'd like to participate. Please let me know by October 8 if you want to participate. If we get enough people to join we'll begin the card swap onTuesday October 10 and it will run till Saturday November 18.

So, whats a Christmas Card Swap? You submit your name and address, your details are then given to other people in the swap and you're given 10 other names and addresses. You then send those 10 people a Christmas Card and you'll also receive Christmas Cards from other people. Easy.

Cost is a pack of cards and the cost of postage. Please keep in mind there may be some international destinations.

If I remember right I had only had 12 people sign up last year, but the card swap got a late start. So this year I'd like to have at least 20 people sign up.

I haven't kept any names from previous years, so if you would like to participate again you will have to resubmit your interest.

Member names and their mailing information will be sent out Sunday November 19. At the end of December your Name and your details will be deleted. I will not keep them for next years card swap.

Thanks
Adam

Last edited:
Hello Fellow DIYers
Its now September and Christmas is quickly approaching. I am organizing The 16[SUP]th[/SUP] annual DIYC ChristmasCard Swap and am seeking interest right now. If interested, please reply to this bulletin and let me know. DO NOT put your mailing information in this posting. Just a simple reply that you'd like to participate. Please let me know by October 8 if you want to participate. If we get enough people to join we'll begin the card swap onTuesday October 10 and it will run till Saturday November 18.

So, whats a Christmas Card Swap? You submit your name and address, your details are then given to other people in the swap and you're given 10 other names and addresses. You then send those 10 people a Christmas Card and you'll also receive Christmas Cards from other people. Easy.

Cost is a pack of cards and the cost of postage. Please keep in mind there may be some international destinations.

If I remember right I had only had 12 people sign up last year, but the card swap got a late start. So this year I'd like to have at least 20 people sign up.

I haven't kept any names from previous years, so if you would like to participate again you will have to resubmit your interest.

Member names and their mailing information will be sent out Sunday November 19. At the end of December your Name and your details will be deleted. I will not keep them for next years card swap.

Thanks
Adam

Hello Fellow DIYers
Its now September and Christmas is quickly approaching. I am organizing The 16[SUP]th[/SUP] annual DIYC Christmas Card Swap and am seeking interest right now. If interested, please reply to this bulletin and let me know. DO NOT put your mailing information in this posting. Just a simple reply that you'd like to participate. Please let me know by October 8 if you want to participate. If we get enough people to join we'll begin the card swap onTuesday October 10 and it will run till Saturday November 18.

Member names and their mailing information will be sent out Sunday November 19.At the end of December your Name and your details will be deleted. I will not keep them for next years card swap.

Thanks
Adam

Last edited:
Hello Fellow DIYers
Its now end of September and Christmas is quickly approaching. I am organizing The 16[SUP]th[/SUP] annual DIYC Christmas Card Swap and am seeking interest right now. If interested, please reply to this bulletin and let me know. DO NOT put your mailing information in this posting. Just a simple reply that you'd like to participate. Please let me know by October 8 if you want to participate. If we get enough people to join we'll begin the card swap onTuesday October 10 and it will run till Saturday November 18. So far I have 13 including me but we need more!

Member names and their mailing information will be sent out Sunday November 19.At the end of December your Name and your details will be deleted. I will not keep them for next years card swap.

Thanks
Adam

Hello Fellow DIYers
Its now October and Christmas is quickly approaching. I am organizing The 16th annual DIYC Christmas Card Swap and am seeking interest right now. If interested, please reply to this bulletin and let me know. DO NOT put your mailing information in this posting. Just a simple reply that you'd like to participate. Please let me know by October 8 if you want to participate. If we get enough people to join we'll begin the card swap onTuesday October 10 and it will run till Saturday November 18. So far I have 13 including me but we need more!

Thanks
Adam

Last edited:
Back