3’ Rope Lights

pmkoch

Does anyone know where I can get 2-wire incandescent rope light that can be cut in 3’ increments? I have ordered 3 different rope lights from eBay and also checked Home Depot and everything seems to be 2’ or 4’ increments. I’m only looking for 30’ of it, 10 - 3’ sections.

Why not got LED? I think they can be cut at a lot more points than incandescent ones. If you're wanting that color you could go with "warm white" which would give you that incan color.

I am running these off of standard 120v and don’t want to have adapters for each individual 3’ section.

I found these:
https://www.christmas-light-source.com/clear-rope-light-135-foot-incandescent
They have 36" cut points.

I Googled "cuttable rope lights 12 inch cut length". Also try 18" or 36" cut lengths.

You may need to buy an entire spool to get what you are looking for.

I ended up ordering from Christmas Light Source since that was the only one I could find in 3' increments. I had to order a spool of it but it is actually 3' increments so I am glad the search is over.

little late since you ordered some but I have 50+ feet of it new on a roll plus new power cords, etc. It can be cut every 18". $20 for it all plus shipping. Should fit in a USPS Large flatrate box. Less than 40.00 delivered

Back