3.10U1 Keeps Crashing

outbreak

Every night now, Vixen keeps crashing and of course the show stops. Could someone please look at the logs and help?

I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Jay

Attachments

• error.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 5
I sent the Vixen leads an e-mail that you are asking for help. From looking at the logs it looks like there is a bad sequence referenced in your show, almost like there is a sequence without a name. Does it crash in the exact same spot?

From the logs, I would say you have some of the deprecated Nutcracker effects in "DONE - Wizards.tim". You need to open it in 3.9u5 and replace those effects with the newer version. That effect has been depreciated for many years now and it was finally removed in the 3.10 versions.

I sent the Vixen leads an e-mail that you are asking for help. From looking at the logs it looks like there is a bad sequence referenced in your show, almost like there is a sequence without a name. Does it crash in the exact same spot?

To be honest, I’m not sure.

Thank you for notifying them!

Last edited:
I’ll take a look, thank you. But I don’t remember adding a Nutcracker effect, but I’m probably wrong. Thanks again!

From the logs, I would say you have some of the deprecated Nutcracker effects in "DONE - Wizards.tim". You need to open it in 3.9u5 and replace those effects with the newer version. That effect has been depreciated for many years now and it was finally removed in the 3.10 versions.

I downloaded and installed 3.9u5, but Nutcracker isn't in Effects and when I do the "Find Effects tool under the View" it isn't in there either. Is that song messed up now that I already opened it with 3.10u1?

I also ran it through 3.10 and it played fine. Maybe it’s the following song?

I also saved it under a different name and added it to my list while removing the original.

Back