30" Sining tree - thoughts?

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with the 30" singing tree from Gilbert Engineering?

singing_tree.jpeg

I am wondering what kind of shapes the mouth can make - it's not immediately obvious from the image. Are there any existing Vixen prop definitions for this?

I had a poke around YouTube and couldn't find any videos of it in action.

Thanks

I do not have the item, but i did just go to Vixen Prop Editor and that prop is available for download.
Once downloaded it comes with all the mouth shapes and sub-groups needed. If that helps.

Ah - thanks! I didn't even know that was a thing. My copy of Vixen was able toe find the Boysco props, but reported it couldn't get the GE one.

I kind of get the basics though. I figured out how the lip sync config works in the display setup editor. Some are obvious (like the 'o'), but for the others how would I go about working out which the best group matches are? Or maybe it's a trial and error process?

Thanks

Yes - I get message 'Unable to retrieve inventory from Gilbert Engineering. Ensure you have an active Internet connection.
Then I see the same for 'Vixen Contrib'

I'm on Vixen 3.8, it's definitely online.

I did manage to download the 46 hanging bulb from Boscoyo - that has a very similar mouth and comes with the 10 phonetic groups ready configured. So I think that tells me all I need to know. Thanks!

Back