32 channel ssr issue

Warlock

Having a huge issue the last 2 days with a 32 channel ssr board.
It is not switching any channels at all and I have no idea what might be wrong.
I thought it was a data cable but that wasn't it.
I swapped out all ic's with new ones I've had as spares from my build and that wasn't it either.
Not sure of any test points to trouble shoot further so my show is in limbo...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Oh and I also tried switching channel banks from bank 2 to 3 and nothing either.Then when I hooked up channel bank 3 ( as I am running 2 32 channel ssr boards ) nothing happened at all. Nothing worked.
I also had another brain ( main board that was missing the mp3 player as it blew up ) so I swapped all the ic chips from it and still nothing. My channel box 2 works but 1 does nothing. I need channel bank 4 to work so I can run my dmx gear. Again I have tried everything so any help is greatly appreciated..
Thank-you

I'm not familiar with your hardware. But most SSR's I've seen use an opt-isolator, If one applies the 5V (with the assumed series resistor) to an input channel then it should turn on the SSR for that channel. Have you checked the voltages, both AC and DC, to know if you are getting them at the right points?
Did it come with a manual that may be of help?

I have checked only the main board for voltages and the 3.3 and 5 volts are stable. As far as testing the ssr there are jo test points for me to check. I had half the show working last night but the other half has the issues. When I swapped cat 5 cables nothing happened total darkness. It didn't swap like it should have. Plus this gear has a test mode that if you leave the sd card out and power up the main board it will do a channel by channel ac check. Still nothing on the first half of the show. So I swapped out main control boards with no success at all. Now I get nothing.

I have heard of some who had contact issues with the RJ45 jacks. Can you verify that each wire in the RJ45 connector is properly seated prior to inserting the cable?

Any fuses you can check

QUOTE=Warlock;449049]I can verify that yes. I have used 2 different cables and the same result.[/QUOTE]

Only 1 fuse on the main power in. All low voltage logic is controlled via a 5 volt wall wart that is steady at 5 volts

Back