48 channel sequences

CDN_Diesel

well, since I got started so late this year, I could really use some help. Does anyone have any 48 channel sequences that they are willing to share for HLS? I am not using Pixels this year, only Incans and LEDs.

Thanks.

I suggest you poke around highcountrylight's free sequence links for LOR and then download xLights to convert from LOR to HLS. Not sure how well the conversions work but for 48 channels I suspect it should work OK.

No need to use Xlights to convert LOR, HLS has that built in and it works great. I use it all the time.
What sequences are you looking for? mine are all a mix of pixels and some incans/led. Mostly pixel now.....Almost all mine use a talking tree as well (kids love it).

No need to use Xlights to convert LOR, HLS has that built in and it works great. I use it all the time.
What sequences are you looking for? mine are all a mix of pixels and some incans/led. Mostly pixel now.....Almost all mine use a talking tree as well (kids love it).

Nice.. no time to make a talking tree this year.. but any sequence's would greatly help out. I am still building the displays as well as getting the boards running. Looks like I can go to 56 channels total if need be. I can also group elements together to keep it at 48 if need be. I just bought more lights and am in the process of making at least three 4 colour mini trees. (red, green, blue and white).

I have a few that would work for plain incan/led:
Wizards of winter, Amazing Grace techno, Grinch, xmas vacation....
Just PM your email and I will send a dropbox link.

Back