A Unique feater native to HLS !!

angus40

Supporting Member
One of the many excellent features with HLS is that users can place a large Pixel effect either created with .Png Sequences , HLS effects generator or Nutcracker exports on rgb channels and manipulate them at a pixel level for truly Unique effects . :)

The best demo would be for a user to jump right in and do it for themselves .
The process is simple > create PP effect > open a display group that contains the rgb channels to place the effect (s) > select drop external effect onto rgb channels
After the effect is placed the user has a complete view of the over all effect in pixel by pixel form and can manipulate the effect at a pixel level .
I am not aware of any sequencer that has this capability .

If it's interesting, the BORG will assimilate it or show you five ways to do it better..

I'm only thinking of something like spin it or shrink it or what adjust the pixel color or sparkle it or what?

Can do all that in xlights now, drop a layer over it for sparkle, use the layer settings for the zoom and rotate etc..

The best demo would be for a user to jump right in and do it for themselves .
The process is simple > create PP effect > open a display group that contains the rgb channels to place the effect (s) > select drop external effect onto rgb channels
After the effect is placed the user has a complete view of the over all effect in pixel by pixel form and can manipulate the effect at a pixel level .
I am not aware of any sequencer that has this capability .

You can absolutely drop an effect in a channel on vixen and xlighs and then drill down to an individual pixel level to override it. The question is: Why would you want to?

It makes more sense to layer effects on top of each other and then use one of the blending schemes to aggregate multiple channel-level effects into a final output.

One of the many excellent features with HLS is that users can place a large Pixel effect either created with .Png Sequences , HLS effects generator or Nutcracker exports on rgb channels and manipulate them at a pixel level for truly Unique effects . :)
That is not unique to hls. But, nice that it can do it like the others.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back