All my 2007 Sequences

biffklg

Now that I have a larger web server I have enough room to post ALL of my 2007 sequences. Feel free to download them and tweak to your setup.

Thay can be found here:http://biffklg.ath.cx/xmas07.htm

Had to change the website, server was disrupted.
Scroll to the bottom and click the vixen logo to download the sequence, minus the music. Click on the megatree to watch the video, which happens to have the music in it.

are you posting youtube videos? I'd like to see what version of jingle bells techno you used.
Thanks
Dave

biffklg said:
Now that I have a larger web server I have enough room to post ALL of my 2007 sequences. Feel free to download them and tweak to your setup.

Thay can be found here:http://biffklg.ath.cx/xmas07.htm

Had to change the website, server was disrupted.
Scroll to the bottom and click the vixen logo to download the sequence, minus the music. Click on the megatree to watch the video, which happens to have the music in it.

I downloaded one of your sequences, but I get an error while running Vixen 1.1.11 which the Vixen site states is the latest version. I see you are running Vixen 2.4 which leads to the two questions. Where did you get Vixen 2.4 and is this why I'm getting the error?

Nevermind. ......I found the Beta versions in the Vixen section. There is so much stuff here, it's hard to digest all at once. Your sequence played fine with the 5.0 Beta.

Second question first, you are getting that error because I used the latest beta version (5) to make these sequences and they do not work on version 1. As for where do you get it, click on the vixen forum and then on the beta 5 subforum. The first entry is the beta download.

Thanks, I found the Vixen area per my last post and got your sequence to run. What a fantastic piece of software that will allow to to preview your work! I'm getting hopelessly hooked on this site!

yup, google sketchup. I didn't know there was a time limit on it. I am just using a regular picture this year, that google sketchup makes a very big file size and it slows down vixen.

The adjustable preview is fantastic in that so many options are supported. I’ve found that the best combination of clarity and speed was suggested by Xmus a while back…take a photo of your house in the winter during the daytime, dim the brightness to simulate the night, and reduce the resolution considerably to make the file pretty small. I get all the detail I need and a speed that performs well on any PC.

What file type do you save it as?

When I did the Google sketchup, for last year, I just did a screen shot and saved it as a JPG. I still ened up with a file size of 2060KB. The picture I am using this year is only a 56KB JPG from my digital camera, a big drop.

The music link still works if you wanted the songs listed. I went through and put time marks for each song so I know where to find it when I'm ready.

https://archive.org/details/cftp-2004-12-10

Crap from the Past - Ron "Boogie Monster" Berger

00:49 - MACARENA CHRISTMAS (JOY MIX) - Los Del Rio (1996)
07:29 - FATHER CHRISTMAS DO NOT TOUCH ME - The Goodies (1974)
10:42 - MARY'S BOY CHILD - Boney M (1978)
16:20 - DO THEY KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS (12" Extended) - Band Aid (1984)
22:08 - I AM SANTA CLAUS (I AM IRON MAN PARODY) - Bob Rivers and Twisted Radio (1993)
27:59 - THIS CHRISTMAS - The Kings (1982)
31:40 - NEW YEARS MEDLEY - Salsoul Orchestra (1992) ***God-awful medley of the week***
37:16 - HAVA NEGILAH - Percy Faith and his Orchestra (1975)
41:12 - HAVA TEQUILA - Billy Strange
44:51 - NEW KIDS GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER - Z100, Portland, Oregon (1990)
47:06 - I WANNA BE RICH - Calloway (1990)
52:12 - FLETCH GET OUTTA TOWN - Dan Hartman (1985)
56:32 - A LITTLE MORE LOVE - Olivia Newton-John (1978)
1:00:50 - NO PARKING ON THE DANCE FLOOR - Midnight Star (1984)
RUN RUNAWAY - Slade (1984)
1:09:25 - TAKE IT EASY - Andy Taylor (1986)
1:13:39 - SUPERFLY MEETS SHAFT - John and Ernest (1973)
1:18:06 - PART TWO - John and Ernest (1973) ***Senseless brutality***
1:19:49 - OPPORTUNITIES (LET'S MAKE LOTS OF MONEY) - Pet Shop Boys (Original 7" mix from 1986)
1:25:07 - I ONLY WANNA BE WITH YOU - Tourists (1979)

Back