All Welcome To The Australian And Sydney Minis 2011

fasteddy

The Sydney mini was a great success, and a big thans to all who organised, helped, came or presented info. Looking forward to 2012's possible 2 day mini as it has gotten so big many of us could not properly display, chat or comment on items as much as we would have liked.

David you are right about the mini, it was simply great, but too short.
Next year running it over 1 1/2 days may allow Sunday afternoon to be set aside purely for networking and one on one. This also gives opportunity for people to get home early if they have other family commitments.

Having the correct amount of time allocated to presentations, sufficient handout resources and (in my case) making you presentation readable on the data projector are all areas we could improve.

Guys I agree it was a fantastic mini but seemed to go too fast and we will need more time for 1 on 1 as i really didnt get the opportunity to really chat and discuss with all the guys that turned up. Time management was an issue and i apologize for taking an hour for the RGB presentation and then setting the schedule back from there, but it seems that 1/2 hour for many of the discussions and presentations wasnt enough especially when you take into account samples, demos and questions. I think next year could easily accomodate more than 1 day as we all have so much to show and offer.

I would like to thank Dave Kenny for organising the venu once again and also for organising the food and his son did a fantatsic job doing the catering for us. I would also like to thank Matt and Dave (LithgowLights) for helping organise a fantastic day for all. As well the presentations from Matt, Dave and John were all very worth while and I thank you all for taking the time to prepeare and do such good presentations/demonstrations. And finally I want to thank all those that attended the day, without you all the day wouldnt have been as special as what it was.

I would like to thank Dave Kenny for organising the venu once again and also for organising the food and his son did a fantatsic job doing the catering for us.
Nate made the food side of day happen hassle free. However, Nate is my son, and I wouldn't wish it to be otherwise. (proud dad now shuts up).

Nate made the food side of day happen hassle free. However, Nate is my son, and I wouldn't wish it to be otherwise. (proud dad now shuts up).

My apolagies for some reason i didnt think he was your son as he did have that Dave Kenny look :D You should be very proud of your son for his efforts on the day, he helped make the day a success.

Back