Are LEDTriks PCBs / gerbers / files available for panel / controller anywhere?

ericwebb

I need to add some LEDTriks panels to my display and have tried contacting a few folks by email but so far no responses.

Does anyone know of anyone selling PCBs or know where I can find files to have them made myself?

Unfortunately I don't see them in the files section and searching hasn't been helpful yet...

Thanks,
Eric

I need to add some LEDTriks panels to my display and have tried contacting a few folks by email but so far no responses.

Does anyone know of anyone selling PCBs or know where I can find files to have them made myself?

Unfortunately I don't see them in the files section and searching hasn't been helpful yet...

Thanks,
Eric

Which PCB's are you looking for? The panels with LED's, or the controller? I assume you realize the LEDTricks is a parallel port controller and will need a Pix-C or A Trix-C to convert it to serial.

Which PCB's are you looking for? The panels with LED's, or the controller? I assume you realize the LEDTricks is a parallel port controller and will need a Pix-C or A Trix-C to convert it to serial.

Probably both... especially the panels but I think I might need an additional controller too.
Yes, I have a Triks-C already in the setup... just want to expand and/or make it dual-sided (still debating)

Thanks,
Eric

Probably both... especially the panels but I think I might need an additional controller too.
Yes, I have a Triks-C already in the setup... just want to expand and/or make it dual-sided (still debating)

Thanks,
Eric

Either way, you will need a controller for each panel, and a Triks-C for each panel to a maximum of 4 Triks-C.

Last edited:
Back