Best amazon.com transmitter?

mstang1988

I don’t have time to build an ESP32 transmitter this year as I have to still build my light show. Adding 5000 pixels starting in September is a tough gig.

Any recommendations for ready to roll transmitters? I’ll be connecting to a PI running FPP.

I have a Signetek (from eBay) but I also have one of those Amazon transmitters. (Amazon.com: 2 Pieces Digital FM Transmitter Module Stereo FM Transmitter DSP PLL 76.0 -108.0MHz Stereo Frequency Modulation with LCD Display Line/USB/Mic Input, DC 3.0V - 5.0V : Electronics) which work quite well. The Signetek is much more powerful (can output much further than legally allowed without an FCC license if you change the mode or modify the antenna) but the Amazon works quite well with a short piece of wire for an antenna. I can get over a block with that one too. You just have to provide your own case/ antenna wire and USB power supply.

Retekess TR508 FM Transmitter for Church,FM is on Amazon and very close to the Elikliv I bought there 2 years ago. You will need a SoundBlaster dongle for the Pi audio out.

Back