Boscoyo Ornament Matrix - Only 4 of 8 rows

Bill-PVL

I have been working to sequence the Large Boscoyo Ornament that has the matrix... The submodel is 8 rows but only the top 4 of them display.
I thought perhaps I messed up the download of the model so I did it again and the result is the same. Not sure what I might be missing... anyone have any ideas?

tuneto.png

Picture of the SubModel is attached.

Try making a new submodel that is only 1 line with nodes 57-225 and see what happens. There is no real need to separate the lines of a matrix. As long as your matrix is wired the same way as the model the order of the nodes should not make a difference.

I just checked several (5 actually) different props with matrices built into them. All have pixels mounted forward and backward, up and down. NONE of them have the node ranges reversed in the subModels. They all work as expected. I'm of the thought that the program doesn't do well with reversed numbers. (It already knows the position of the nodes.)

Are these the rows that are not working? Try to put the numbers in order for each of the lines and see if your matrix comes alive for those missing rows.

Can you do a screen capture of your wiring diagram for this prop? The node numbers you are showing don't make sense to me. I also agree with Algerdes that I think the numbers should go from smallest to largest in each line.

Thanks all... I corrected the duplicate pixel numbering, saved and re-rendered and now it is working with the submodel as defined in the picture. Seems that low to high is not necessarily the case.

tunetofixed.jpg

Thanks again for helping me locate it. I think I just looked at it too long.

Back