C9 covers for bullet pixels INTEREST THREAD: open until 6/17/2017

He replied twice.

#1. Best price is 0.13usd/set now because the plastic material cost rise.
#2. I hope you can order 10,000 or 20,000 sets together so that we can inject them at one time.

So it looks like he's willing to sell them for 1 cent more than I paid. I do need to get an estimate for shipping. I'll ask 10,000, 15,000, 20,000 just to get an idea. He will manufacture order when placed.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you are now running with this.
I will step aside.
He replied twice.

#1. Best price is 0.13usd/set now because the plastic material cost rise.
#2. I hope you can order 10,000 or 20,000 sets together so that we can inject them at one time.

So it looks like he's willing to sell them for 1 cent more than I paid. I do need to get an estimate for shipping. I'll ask 10,000, 15,000, 20,000 just to get an idea. He will manufacture order when placed.

Sounds like you are now running with this.
I will step aside.

This will be a pretty big task for whoever takes it on.

I've made contact with a few other vendors to see what is available as I suspect they are not the only one making these. This will take some time though to get quotes back as well as samples of the product shipped to confirm it's the same.

I'd happily pay pmiller for a couple of what he has to compare to any samples I get but don't let my research delay buying from pmiller's contact I just figured I'd see if there was the same product for a better price

I'm only trying to get a quote from the people I bought from. My concern is the shipping costs, both from the supplier and whoever decides to take on the task. 800 of these puppies are heavy. I can't imagine the time to go through 10-15 thousand, repackage them and ship again to the buyers. Shipping inside the US is probably way cheaper than from China. I don't know how the supplier packages them. Would be a lot easier having complete sets, base, lens and botton insert, packaged in 100s or 200s. I do know the supplier I bought from is fast so when order is placed I would imagine they would ship in under 2 weeks. I got mine in less than a week but I'm pretty sure I got what was in stock at the time. MrSmoofy, send me your address. I'll send you a sample of what I have.

I'm only trying to get a quote from the people I bought from. My concern is the shipping costs, both from the supplier and whoever decides to take on the task. 800 of these puppies are heavy. I can't imagine the time to go through 10-15 thousand, repackage them and ship again to the buyers. Shipping inside the US is probably way cheaper than from China. I don't know how the supplier packages them. Would be a lot easier having complete sets, base, lens and botton insert, packaged in 100s or 200s. I do know the supplier I bought from is fast so when order is placed I would imagine they would ship in under 2 weeks. I got mine in less than a week but I'm pretty sure I got what was in stock at the time. MrSmoofy, send me your address. I'll send you a sample of what I have.

Thanks, sent you a PM with the info.

After thinking about the cost of shipping added it's not much more per lens. Correct me if my math is way off because I come up with a real small number. Let's say 15,000 lens are ordered and the cost of shipping is $300. The added cost per lens is .02 cents. The only other added cost would be the shipping to each member of the group buy. So let's say a member wants 4,000 and it costs $75 to ship. The added cost is less than .02 cents each. All in all that's not really bad......if my figures are right. Math and English were my worse subjects. 3 years of summer school for english.

First quote I got for shipping 10,000 units was $1080. So, I'm asking about other shipping methods....
After thinking about the cost of shipping added it's not much more per lens. Correct me if my math is way off because I come up with a real small number. Let's say 15,000 lens are ordered and the cost of shipping is $300. The added cost per lens is .02 cents. The only other added cost would be the shipping to each member of the group buy. So let's say a member wants 4,000 and it costs $75 to ship. The added cost is less than .02 cents each. All in all that's not really bad......if my figures are right. Math and English were my worse subjects. 3 years of summer school for english.

Is this still alive or dead?

I'm still negotiating. I received a couple units from pmiller (thank you) and I have received some samples from a vendor in China and they are exactly the same. Working to see how many I would need to order and the best way to ship them where it makes sense and saves everyone some money but covers my costs.

Hijack was too strong a word.
I have amended my post.
It seems to me this is now a research thread.
so... proceed onward.
Wasn't trying to hi-jack just trying to help, your welcome to run with it if you can get the best pricing for everyone.

The best pricing I'm getting right now is almost $0.31 each to get them shipped to me and then there would be shipping to those who ordered.

Back