Can Not save seqence Ver 2.09

Cburg

Supporting Member
I miss typed my Version. I am using 2.05.1 not 2.09

I have been having a problem with missing channels ( here is a copy of that post)

I am trying to update sequences from 2 years ago to this years display. I have converted everything to Vixen 2.09 … no problems.

I next wanted to make a new profile for this year’s layout. While doing this I somehow skipped over a few channels when changing the names. I thought no problem I will just delete the skipped (unnamed) channels and then re-add new channels at the end of the list. Everything should move up the list and I can finish naming the added channels. I did this and again no problem ….. or so I thought!

When I used this new profile in a new blank sequence I found that the deleted channels were missing completely (I guess that is what missing means) when I toggled the output on I found I now have no channels 9,10,& 11 but I now have two channels 142, 143, 144. The missing channels were not on the "Channel Test" so I could not test these channels.

Question(s)

1) What is going on?
2) How do I get my missing channels

3) Do I need to completely redo a new profile.

Carl

Getting no replies I figured I would just make a new profile and rename everything without deleting any channels. (not easy for someone who types like I do)

Anyway got that done. Opened a sequence, “Detach sequence from profile” and then “Attach sequence to profile” (using my newly created profile)

I check to see if all channels were there and everything looked ok…… Until I tried to save the sequence with the new profile. I got the following error message

attachment.php

At that point I was done. I could only close Vixen without saving. Closing and reopening did not help. I am unsure what to do next

Help!

Attachments

• Error Vixen Save.JPG
    Error Vixen Save.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back