CO Light Enthusiast June 27 meet up reminder

firemedic4christ

Supporting Member
The next CO Light Enthusiast meetup is June 27 at the South Metro Fire Rescue Administration building (9195 East Mineral Avenue) in the basement from 9-5 or until we get tired of each other. No agenda for this meeting. Bring your questions and ideas to share with everyone. If you are looking for something particular, please post so hopefully someone will be prepared to help you.

I have to work so I will miss this one. Sean has already indicated that he is busy with the orchestra and will not be there either.

Brian

Hate to say it, but with 2 members down already, this one might not be a 'go'?

If it does end up happening, I can go for a bit...but I need to be back home by noon that day (so would have to leave around 11:30)

It's up to the group about aborting all together. We set this up knowing that not everyone would be able to attend every month. The last one I was at only had four of us, but I was able to get a lot of help setting up my RPis. I would encourage those that plan on attending post stating such so that others will be encouraged to attend. Also know that it is a come and go event and you don't have to stay all day.

Hi guys, this will be my first year doing pixels after doing just about all I can with the standard store bought lights the past few years. I've been doing lots of research and learning a lot over the past 8 months. Now that I finally have all the hardware and lights that I will need, it's time for me to see if I can put it all together and get it to work. I plan on using multiple E682's run from RPis and sequenced through V3. I'm looking to learn from you guys who've been doing this for years the tips and tricks to help my hardware setup go more smoothly.

I'll watch to see if this meeting actually does end up happening since it appears to be down some regulars. As for me I can probably spend about 1/2 a day with mornings being best, but I can work with any time.

Doug

I wishi could've there ( since I only live 10 minutes away). Unfortunately I am performing with the vfw band up in eagle co from 7am to 3pm. I again am performing with the highlands ranch band from 5pm to 9pm. I am going on a 9day Boy Scout trip from jul 25-August 2. After that no trips. So August and sep meet ups would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian, is it possible to get sat July 11th? I am free that Saturday and could give my beginning and advanced xlights classes. I leave the following week to the expo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far is this from denver? I'll be out there for work 8/26-28 in case theres anything going on then.

Is the meeting tomorrow still on or with several apparently out, is it a no go for this month? I can make it from about 930-100 or so.

Doug

Back