Colorado Displays "Where are you?"

SCBonner384

Hey all, I just moved to Colorado Springs, CO in June. I had been working on a show for my home in Michigan but sold all of my equipment before the move and before my first show ever happened..

So, I am looking for addresses of your shows here in CO. Any shows within 100 miles of the springs are on the table as my wife and kids are back at the michigan home visiting family and I have nothing better to do but take drives looking for displays.

Maybe this thread can be a list for CO shows unless someone already has a list started.

Thanks for any responses and all you do to make this holiday happy!!

Scott

Hi Scott,
I have my show going now, 238 channels of Firegod / Renard, everything Red/White/Green. It's not as super duper as lots of folks on this board, but it's running!! About 35 minutes long at this point (11 songs I think). 24 foot Megatree, 20 minitrees, the house in all C7's, floods, snow tubes, 4 leaping arches, a few inflatables mixed in for appropriate songs, a 3 channel Bethlehem star on the roof, and a 7 foot tall animated wireframe peacedove on the roof. I live in Wellington which is pushing your 100 mile limit, but there are a few others nearby (Know of 2 in Fort Collins, and a HUGE show in Greeley) PM me if you'd like some addresses for those of us up here in Northern CO!! -James

Hey all, I just moved to Colorado Springs, CO in June. I had been working on a show for my home in Michigan but sold all of my equipment before the move and before my first show ever happened..

So, I am looking for addresses of your shows here in CO. Any shows within 100 miles of the springs are on the table as my wife and kids are back at the michigan home visiting family and I have nothing better to do but take drives looking for displays.

Maybe this thread can be a list for CO shows unless someone already has a list started.

Thanks for any responses and all you do to make this holiday happy!!

Scott

Hi Scott;

i have a megatree , 20x120 pixels and 15' high.

i have arches, eaves and windows in smart rgb also.

I am using lynx equipment

1 ether dongle (E1.31) goes to (3) 16 port hubs. I am running 11000 channels.

Although i create a vixen file, all of animation is beinf done on the program I wrote, The Nutcracker.

i play my show using xLights.

Sean Meighan
4217 Greenfinch Dr
Littleton, CO

Anyone near, please drop by.

303 520-2024 cell

Back