Configuration issue

spaulgal

We have an "always-on" display that has been running fine for over a year. It's fed by FPP. I recently swapped out the F16v3 controller board and replaced it with a e682 (for a good reason) and it's giving me issues.

The board seems to be configured properly-- the display lights up as expected when I use the test functions of the 682. Furthermore, the sequence runs just fine when run directly from the Vixen timeline or even the scheduler.
However, when I export a FSEQ and try to play the sequence from FPP there is something obviously wrong. It seems only the first hundred or so channels are outputting.
Almost like the FSEQ does not have all the data.
I've done this many times before with success... but what step am I missing here?

I?ve tried outputting with and without compression.

I am

Thanks.

Are you using the FPP configuration that Vixen generates so that you have confidence the the channels line up?

Yes, I've triple checked the channel configuration... and like I said the display works perfect well when run direct from the Vixen timeline or from the Vixen scheduler.

If you try testing from FPP with the testing options, do all the lights light up?

When exporting from Vixen are all the controllers checked during the export and the channel blocks it shows look right?

Back