Contingency plane for Halloween

wilmar

Had an idea for a back up plan for Halloween in my neighborhood .
Since most may not be wanting to run kids door to door due to rona . And the distancing issue I wanted to do something so the kids don’t miss out.
Thinking of dressing up along with my 18 yr old son and loading air compressor in truck so wife can follow and use a couple of low powered t- shirt cannons ... lobbing sacks of candy into yards of the children on my list.
Most likely recruiting a few others in my hood to do the same .
Thoughts or feed back ? Bad idea or good idea ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe even string up the truck with som Halloween pixels and a pixel pop as my network is mobile .

That is pretty cool! I'd love to be on the same street just to see it in action....

Need to have a few people with these as it takes a min to reload . Adding on a pressure regulator to the gun so it will stay at constant 20lbs while staying connected to the compressor for quicker reloading .
Thanks I’m sure there will be video if this goes down .

I built one earlier in the year for use in the opening ceremony this Christmas. In my experience, it works better with a wad, although my use has been limited to launching tangerines (you wouldn’t believe the hang time at 80 PSI) and marshmallow Peeps.

For sizing, the barrel should be 1/2 the volume of the air reservoirs for non-combat applications.

I built one earlier in the year for use in the opening ceremony this Christmas. In my experience, it works better with a wad, although my use has been limited to launching tangerines (you wouldn’t believe the hang time at 80 PSI) and marshmallow Peeps.

For sizing, the barrel should be 1/2 the volume of the air reservoirs for non-combat applications.

I made reservoir smaller than what I’ve seen as I just wanted to lob a bag of candy 20ft or so . But when neighbor saw what I was doing he came over and of course we had to up the game so at 40 psi I lost a bag of candy as I didn’t have it pointing exactly straight up but yes I believe the hang time . Also found out the ziplock baggies if you leave just enough air in it with the candy it works excellent and hasn’t broke open on launch only when it hits something solid like my truck or a tree or my mailbox. Next one may be even smaller . Either way was a fun build and even more fun to play with .

Back