Coro sphere as a tree topper

Like! Like it very much!

Did you print the hubs or are they available somewhere?

Yes printed hubs working on smaller versions to save time and filament I’ll try to share this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes printed hubs working on smaller versions to save time and filament I’ll try to share this evening.

Great to hear from you! I think the design is awesome, and it looks fantastic. I don't have any kind of mega tree as my yard currently doesn't allow for it (4 real trees) in the way so I couldn't use it as a topper. However, I was thinking that I could build a couple of these and use them as ornaments for the real tree. The effects that could be done on an animated ornament would be pretty sweet.

I would be interested in the files for the printed parts as well?

Also, where did you get the leaf's from?

Great to hear from you! I think the design is awesome, and it looks fantastic. I don't have any kind of mega tree as my yard currently doesn't allow for it (4 real trees) in the way so I couldn't use it as a topper. However, I was thinking that I could build a couple of these and use them as ornaments for the real tree. The effects that could be done on an animated ornament would be pretty sweet.

I would be interested in the files for the printed parts as well?

Also, where did you get the leaf's from?

I designed and cut them myself several have asked to purchase so I’ve been selling some .
I’ll share file for the parts later today after work .

I have a 3D printer. But for those of us who can’t cut Coro what do you suggest.
Really awesome design.

Could buy from me I guess I don’t make much from each one Coro prices went up last few months but does take an entire sheet of Coro for one 24” sphere ..

Could buy from me I guess I don’t make much from each one Coro prices went up last few months but does take an entire sheet of Coro for one 24” sphere ..

How much do you charge for the Coro Pieces (complete set) to make a sphere?

Also how big is the 3D printed pieces (widest point to point) because I have a Prusa MK3s and my print bed is around 8.9" x 8.9". I was wanting to know if those 2 3D printed pieces are bigger than my print bed or not.

I tried to PM you but your mailbox was full, just an fyi

Also how big is the 3D printed pieces (widest point to point) because I have a Prusa MK3s and my print bed is around 8.9" x 8.9". I was wanting to know if those 2 3D printed pieces are bigger than my print bed or not.

Parts should fit on your printer
And 16 pieces coro for the 24” sphere is 60 plus shipping

Parts should fit on your printer
And 16 pieces coro for the 24” sphere is 60 plus shipping

Oh good to know I'm also using a prusa MK2s. That's not a bad price for the coro.
Also one more question, when you said 1" Pex did you mean real Pex or shark bite tubing which has a smaller inner diameter( I believe).

Thank you

Oh good to know I'm also using a prusa MK2s. That's not a bad price for the coro.
Also one more question, when you said 1" Pex did you mean real Pex or shark bite tubing which has a smaller inner diameter( I believe).

Thank you

I get 3/4” pex tubing in 100’ roll from Lowe’s or home depot

Thank you

a505c983645ba91eec42dddd0c89e28d.jpg

Have you had a chance to upload the 2 pieces to be 3D printed? I took down your number I will text you this weekend about possibly getting some coro for the sphere

I will do it here shortly

Back