Crash vixen 3

kobra59

Salve
premetto che sono italiano, ho una conoscenza dell' inglese poco più che scolastica ed uso Google traduttore. Sono anni che vi seguo in disparte ma quando mi sono deciso di iniziare a adornare la mia casa con un combianzione festosa di luci ho trovato molti problemi tra cui l'utilizzo di vixen.
Vixen 3.7u4 64 Bit Release all'avviamento tenta di creare un' profilo ma non lo crea. Dopo altri tentativi di avvio si presenta un box con le seguenti indicazioni:"Selected profile Default is locked by another instance! Select a different profile to load or use the Profile Editor to create a new profile."
dopo di che si avvia la schermata iniziale e carica i driver vari (vedi linea verde ) ma sotto il processo risulta bloccato. Quando ha finito di caricare si chiude tutto.
ho provato a rinstallare dalla versione 2 a varie della versione 3 sia a 32bit che 64 bit, ma il programma va sempre in crash. Xlights ultima versione funziona correttamente ma preferirei utilizzare Vixen
Se qualcuno gentilmente mi può aiutare a risolvere questo problema.
ringrazio
Hello
I state that I am Italian, I have little more than a scholastic knowledge of English and I use Google translate.I have been following you on the sidelines for years but when I decided to start adorning my home with a festive combination of lights I found many problems including the use of vixen.
Vixen 3.7u4 64 Bit Release at startup attempts to create a profile but does not create it. After other attempts to start, a box appears with the following indications: "Selected profile Default is locked by another instance! Select a different profile to load or use the Profile Editor to create a new profile. "
after which the initial screen starts and loads the various drivers (see green line) but below the process is blocked. When it has finished loading everything closes.Xlights latest version works fine but I would prefer to use Vixen
I tried to reinstall from version 2 to various of version 3 both 32bit and 64bit, but the program always crashes If anyone can kindly help me to solve this problem.
I thank

best regard

PC: Hp Pavilion dv7 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz 8Gb RAM Windows 10 Home ver. 20H2

problems like this are usually related to an installation that wasn't successful. It's usually caused by antivirus programs interfering during installation. We recommend that you disable antivirus and download the latest version of vixen and reinstall it. After successfully running it the first time, then you can enable your antivirus software again.

Back