D Light AC16

I have come across a D Light 16 output board.
I don't have any documentation on the board and don't know how to check the board.

Board is labeled 2420 AC X 16 U1B
D Light Designs 2006.

The board does not power up unless the bootloader jumper is closed. Is this the normal mode for the board? Should there be a jumper on the bootloader pins in order to program the board?

Anyone with a manual for the board and willing to share? Any advise on this board would be greatly appreciated as the information on the internet is sparse at best.

I did find the D Light HU files but I don't know the jumper positions for this board.
It has the following pinouts
Wi Link
ICSP
option module
Bootloader

and a S1 switch

anyone with knowledge on this board?

I have heard it uses LOR protocol and maybe the same dongle, and maybe DMX.

I have the documentation on this board along with the firmware and utility to configure it. I still use 6 of them in my display.

thank you for the reply. I need help understanding the board status.
When powered up, the board led does not light up. This is without any connect to the board other than power. With the board powered up, after pressing the test board for a few seconds I still have nothing on the outputs.

If I jumper the bootloader the board led lights up steady.

Is this the correct status?

I would appreciate the firmware. I used the wayback machine to find the documentation. I have the
acx16_platinum_edition_user_guide_1_0. I also have the Firmware updater setup 2.2.0, HU 1.9.1, HU 2.4.1
but not the firmware.

I have the documentation on this board along with the firmware and utility to configure it. I still use 6 of them in my display.

Do you have the RS485 adaptor for the board so that you can run the hardware utility?

Last edited:
Back