diy coro plans

gocats7

I have a friend with a nice laser. Where can I go find DIY plans that I can provide to him to cut out coro props?

I have a friend with a nice laser. Where can I go find DIY plans that I can provide to him to cut out coro props?

I've seen plans/models for sale on Etsy.

I sell coro props on Etsy myself. Here is a picture of all the props I make. I have 50 count and 100 count variations. If you see anything you'd like to make just let me know and I'll e-mail you the DXF files to load into the CAM software.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Believe it or not, return to the roots of our hobby. Comic books have been used since before we added pixels/AC lights to props.
In our case, we used an old-fashioned overhead projector and projected the image on different materials - usually plywood, but sometimes coro. Now we scan the image into our computer and then project using a digital projector. Trace and cut is the method we use, but I'm sure the software your friend uses can essentially do the same.

I've seen plans/models for sale on Etsy.

I sell coro props on Etsy myself. Here is a picture of all the props I make. I have 50 count and 100 count variations. If you see anything you'd like to make just let me know and I'll e-mail you the DXF files to load into the CAM software.

Thats awesome thanks!!

Believe it or not, return to the roots of our hobby. Comic books have been used since before we added pixels/AC lights to props.
In our case, we used an old-fashioned overhead projector and projected the image on different materials - usually plywood, but sometimes coro. Now we scan the image into our computer and then project using a digital projector. Trace and cut is the method we use, but I'm sure the software your friend uses can essentially do the same.

I'll talk to him about that. Thank you!

Back