DIY Express Issues.

Order was placed a month and a half ago and it is still "processing" according to the web site.
I thought he stopped doing this "pre sale" stuff? There was no mention on the web site that the items listed were Not actually in stock.

I could have ordered them my self from China and had them by now.

Really sad to hear DIYLEDEXPRESS is still having problems. Great pricing, great products, but the worst customer service and delivery. However, ordering direct from China may not be any faster. What normally took 12-16 days for me to receive is now 45-75 days. Much fewer (if any) flights to US from China, so packages and freight is backing up at airports. Have seen shipment routed thru Singapore to US.

I received my shipping notification from DIYLEDExpress on my order placed in April, so looks like they've received some pre-sale stuff and are working through the orders.

Hey guys, we are ok over 50% of all pending orders shipped as of right now, and are looking to have ALL pending orders shipped by next weekend. US customs killed us on delays this year with everything going on. As far as the items marked in stock on the site after May 1st that were showing available, this was a limitation of our website. To offer the discounted prices for the items that were pending arrival we couldn't changed the available dates. This actually worked out better for most people since the items were discounted for a longer period of time.

Back