DIYC Logo

Okay, how about a mix between the two of them. I don't know how he did the actual sticker, but something that looks like this? (It would need to be done correctly though.) It gives you the block around the text, but also the flow around the tree and lights.

diyc_sticker_02&05.png

I really liked the one previous to this, that had the outline of the background follow the lettering.

I vote "go back one". I preferred the "sticker" that followed the letters/bulbs/etc. rather than the one that is mostly rectangular.

Could someone put the variations on a wiki page, labelled in the numeric sequence used in most of these posts, so members other than you Ultimate Logo Arts Fighters can see what's going on?

Or did this get done already? It's easy to get lost in nine pages of posts. :)

Could someone put the variations on a wiki page, labelled in the numeric sequence used in most of these posts, so members other than you Ultimate Logo Arts Fighters can see what's going on?

Or did this get done already? It's easy to get lost in nine pages of posts. :)

I have all the logos uploaded already. I will try to get a place for you too see all of them.

Can you also place them on the logo background, maybe make it changeable.

Try this: http://jrdltd.tk/diyc_logo/

If I have missed any that should be in there or I have any that most of you think should be removed let me know and I will add or remove those logos.

The DIYC logo, in the top peft corner, now links back to the DIYC home page instead of the forum home page. The Forums button just under the logo will continue to link to the Forum home page.

Back