DIYC up and down

Macrosill

Administrator
DIYC may be going up and down over the course of the next few days until we can get some server issues resolved. Please bear with us as we go through this. We are just regular guys like yourselves who have families and jobs. We are doing the best we can as fast as we can.

Thank you for your understanding wile we iron out some issues.

It was a late night. I am encouraged that we got through the night without issue. The next day or 2 should be telling. Thanks for your understanding while we get through this. I know it is painful at times to not have a resources you count on available. I am truly sorry and am working as hard as I can on this.

Anyone who feels the outages over the last week have been unacceptable, and has purchased a Supporting Membership, please contact me via PM and I will refund your fees. Even if your membership has 1 day left I will refund 100 percent of your 20 dollars.

To those members who are understanding I sincerly Thank You and can only offer my assurances that I am doing everything I can to resolve the issue as quickly as possible utilizing all resources I have available. Yesterday a second server was moments away from being purchased. I will do whatever is necessary to not repeat what happened in 2011, a 2 week outage.

Back