DIYledEXPRESS 2021 PreSale Update

DIYledEXPRESS

The container ship is in US waters, just off the California coast. Please be patient with us as it is taking them extra time to unload and get through customs. But then, they will be on their way to us and we will get them out ASAP. We have already started presorting boxes. If you get a shipping notification, don't get too excited, it just means that we pre-printed your shipping label.

The container ship is in US waters, just off the California coast. Please be patient with us as it is taking them extra time to unload and get through customs. But then, they will be on their way to us and we will get them out ASAP. We have already started presorting boxes. If you get a shipping notification, don't get too excited, it just means that we pre-printed your shipping label.

Any update to this? I know things are really messed up but just curious to see if there is any update/news over the last 2 months with the shipment?

He posted an update on facebook over the weekend. The shipment is on a truck and scheduled to arrive in Wisconsin early this week. Shipments might start this week.

According to the FB comments, shipping has already started, as people are getting tracking #'s. Hoping I see my tracking # soon!

He posted an update on facebook over the weekend. The shipment is on a truck and scheduled to arrive in Wisconsin early this week. Shipments might start this week.

Thank you for the update. I don't have / use facebook so I wouldn't have been able to see that but I appreciate the the heads up though! Thanks again

OMG, from the way back from the sidelines....... is this the stuff from the January Pre-Sale..........:whtf:

OMG, from the way back from the sidelines....... is this the stuff from the January Pre-Sale..........:whtf:

COVID sucks. Delays manufacturing, then China shipyard labor delays. The boat actually made it in almost record time. The boat was anchored in California for a few weeks. US Customs took it's time. Missed Halloween, but supplies for Christmas shows are going out now.

I received my pixels last week. But wow the quality control this year is very lacking. First 3 strings out of the box all had issues. Will continue to work through them those first all had bad pixels in them. I know it's not directly your problem. But I felt the message needs relayed back to the manufacturer at a minimum.

I received my pixels last week. But wow the quality control this year is very lacking. First 3 strings out of the box all had issues. Will continue to work through them those first all had bad pixels in them. I know it's not directly your problem. But I felt the message needs relayed back to the manufacturer at a minimum.

By all means, when you have a final count let us know, and we can send an RMA for replacement/refund of the defective strands.

There were some products manufactured incorrectly. I know the meteor/icicle tubes for sure were made wrong. If your order included those products, that's likely the holdup. The order is still probably waiting for a resolution before they ship.
I'm still waiting for those.

Yeah, I've already had the discussion with them the 21st of November. So that is why I'm wondering if they quit shipping because a few weeks have gone by since then.

When a manufacturing problem happens, it usually takes several weeks minimum to rectify. And that's on a year with a normal supply chain. This year, all bets are off. I'd be surprised to see them before Chinese New Year.

You could ask them to ship what they have and deal with the remainder later.

That is what what was supposed to happen in November. That's why I've been trying to figure out what is going on now. If something else is holding up the shipment some communication would go a long way.

Back