Does anyone run lights for Valentine?

My wife made some hearts w/lights, and I have my read & white rope lights, so I think I will connect them to my Ren24 to do something. Not sure if it will have music, just some fading lights instead of static display.

tom

You know, I have never done anything for holidays other than christmas - I have occassionally done some halloween - and I've been thinking of doing more.. but hey - maybe I will this year! the ren24 is nice - so I can keep one in the office to testing "throughout the year"

my sons want me to keep a Ren24 hooked up in our family room so they can sequence and play with the lights..:)

My wife puts up with so much crap so I can do this hobby that Valentine's Day is all hers -- whatever she wants. I don't even mention lights or my hobby but instead, really try to focus only on things in which she has an interest, and I think she appreciates that a lot. :cool:

-- whatever she wants.
I think it's called 'suck up'. Since I'm kind of working on this hobby year round now, I tend to do whatever she wants. Occasionally I'll even go shopping with her and pretend I like it...:rolleyes: Yuk! Though sometimes it's disguised as a parts run.:twisted:

Back