Dueling Banjos

JLStout

Anyone have a sequence for dueling banjos that they don't mind sharing? I have one, but it has about 490 channels. Having a hard time deciphering it. I am running 24 channels each on 3 houses and think this would be cool to do.

Thanks,

Jeff

I am planning on doing one this weekend after finals. If you don't find one soon, i'll send you what i come up with.

I am also doing 24 channels on 2 different houses. They are across the street from each other. I only have 2 intros and 4 songs done so far but dueling banjos is on my list.

I would be interested in this also.
There is a variation of the song by the US Navy Band called "Dueling Jingle Bells". It is played to the beat and tempo of Dueling Banjos, I have been wanting to sequence it for a while, but have not had time to.

I have one from 2010, if interested PM me and will send you a link.

File is for LOR with 176 channels and easy to pick out the elements you want.

kcoggin, I would also love to have your sequences on dueling banjos when you get it done. I only have 24 channels, but am working on another 24. Yea! Have been really wanting this.

not sure how to load a sequence for you but I have one to 24 channels here is my video of it if you want it just let me know how to put it on here for you.

Here's my sequence that I started using last year. It's for a lot of channels, but the core (banjo and guitar) only run on a small subset of channels. It should be very easy to modify for a different setup.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2011 Dueling Banjos and Profile.zip
    254.3 KB · Views: 187
Thanks for that! I will take a look at it tonight. This is my first year. Got 4 songs going and a voiceover and am totally hooked! Trying to get 2 or 3 more songs before the season is over.

Lets see if I can figure this out.

Attachments

• christmas 2011.zip
    331 bytes · Views: 71
  • dueling banjos.zip
    178.9 KB · Views: 82
Here's my sequence that I started using last year. It's for a lot of channels, but the core (banjo and guitar) only run on a small subset of channels. It should be very easy to modify for a different setup.

Enjoy!
When i try to open the file in vixen;all i get is a display that says 0 channels and no sequencing there. i am using 2.1

When i try to open the file in vixen;all i get is a display that says 0 channels and no sequencing there. i am using 2.1

You need to put the .pro file in the Profiles folder of Vixen, then open the sequence.

Here is the one I did last year (no profile needed).........

Attachments

• Dueling Snowmen.zip
    62.6 KB · Views: 70
ok i got it to come up and play now. Who knew you had to add that to work right, i have never had to do it. Now how do you change the controllers, where you go to usually change the plug ins, is not lit up to do so.

Last edited:
Back