Easylights16 performing its magic in the yard

angus40

Supporting Member
Working on a yard light project for some ground fx .
Easylights makes light work of a ton of tls 3001's bullets :)

Hi, looks good. Just for reference I worked out the protocol for the TLS3001s and can drive them with Arduino. I only mention this because I know there aren’t that many of us using them and it might be of use sometime.

Hi, looks good. Just for reference I worked out the protocol for the TLS3001s and can drive them with Arduino. I only mention this because I know there aren’t that many of us using them and it might be of use sometime.

That is is awesome that you are able to do that and very interesting . If you can use them with Arduino , have you considered possibly nodemcu or esp32 .
These are a few things I would like to tinker with and understand better in the future .

I may have this prop building down to a simple 2 step process . The debbie downer is that 1/2 the product is impossible to purchase in Canada .
Without readily available local product this could kill it being marketable . If this ends up being the case , I will do a how to for diy.

Hi, I'm running the code on a Nano at the moment (16MHz) so the ESP8266 (160MHz) should have no problem. As soon as I finish this bit of a project I'm on I'll give it a try.

Back