ESPixelGECE GECE ESP8266 WiFi Adapter Group Buy for PCB and BOM

This Group Buy is Now Closed !

In Short Order I will be sending everyone a PM with payment information.
Please check that your quantities and options are correct in post #2.
I would appreciate it if all payments are made within the next 5 days or we will begin to bump up against the Chinese New Year which will delay receipt of some items.

Remember, DO NOT PM me that you have paid. I get plenty of notice from paypal that you have paid. I have a hard enough time keeping my inbox open due to its limited storage allocation. :)

Folks !
Please read the payment instructions I sent you carefully.
Multiple folks have sent payment with no indication as to who it is from.
I need your DIYC username in your paypal payment notes !
As a result I've had to send payments back.

Folks !
Please read the payment instructions I sent you carefully.
Multiple folks have sent payment with no indication as to who it is from.
I need your DIYC username in your paypal payment notes !
As a result I've had to send payments back.
Hopefully that wasn't me.[emoji15] I did notice that PayPal seems to wipe the form data out of the "Message" field whenever a change to the transaction is made - switching from one method of payment to another had that effect causing me to have to re-enter the message to seller.

Just an FYI.

Shane

Yes, it may have been you as I don't have a payment from you.
However, you weren't the only one. :happycrying:
Look for a refund and simply resend the payment.
Hopefully that wasn't me.[emoji15] I did notice that PayPal seems to wipe the form data out of the "Message" field whenever a change to the transaction is made - switching from one method of payment to another had that effect causing me to have to re-enter the message to seller.

Just an FYI.

Shane

Yes, it may have been you as I don't have a payment from you.
However, you weren't the only one. :happycrying:
Look for a refund and simply resend the payment.
Well that was strange, hopefully that doesn't happen to anyone else. Payment has been re-sent. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks to those of you that have already sent in your payments.
I'm only waiting for 11 more to finish it off.

I have begun to order parts, especially those from China so I don't run into a problem with New Years.

Please check Post #2 for your payment status.
If you are not marked as paid, but believe you have paid, please check your paypal account.
If you have paid, send me a PM with the payment date and the name of the person on the account(not your DIYC username)
Thanks !

This weeks update:

Not much to report. Everything is on order and all parts are in shipment.
Only waiting on the PCBs to ship, which should be this week.
A couple of parts have already arrived.
Please check Post #2 as I am still waiting on a couple of folks to pay.

wow...unfortunately those are some big orders (50 total) that haven't paid yet. Let me know if you get stuck holding the bag on some I'll take a few more for future plans i haven't thought of yet.

Ditto, I can add 5. I still would like to know how many can be used at one time in close proximity to each other.

Back