Everyone stay safe.

rayhjr

Supporting Member
This looks bad but we are waiting for the worsts to come around dark.
Only rain and light wind so far.

Screenshot_20230830-112832_WTOC radar.jpg Screenshot_20230830-112846_WTOC radar.jpg

That blue dot is My location.

We come out with just light rain and some breezy wind. People on the West side got the worst of it. Most of the rain and
stronger wind was on that side. We never lost power.
One of my guys lives in Baxley and he text me last night saying his house was flooded and trees fell across the power lines
in his front yard.
Other Family in Brunswick, Jessup and Waycross had power loss for part of the day and a few trees down.
Several years ago we went to Waycross to stay with our Daughter when Matthew came up the coast. We had a small Oak
Tree blow over in the back yard and were without power for a week, With this storm, the eye passed over Waycross as
a cat 1 storm and we just got breezy wind. Mother Nature is a amazing. Each storm is so different.

We ate a hurricane, and after our tree almost crashed right through our window I snapped an impressive picture of me and a chainsaw. After which 1/3 of my 12v icicles just became spares, with no place to hang them. The thing I used to hang them on was on my window.

Back