f6 does not start sequence at selection point

dadams14

This is intermittant. if I start a sequence and stop it via f8 then click on the point where I want to start, vixen starts where we stopped. and furthermore the selection point time is correct in the left hand window.
for example
start sequence via f5
then at 12 seconds hit f8 to stop
fix something at 6 seconds
hit f6 to start at this point
it starts where I stopped at 12..
HMMM??????

If after you fix the data at the 6 seconds point you hit stop and then F6 I think it will do what you want.

This is intermittant. if I start a sequence and stop it via f8 then click on the point where I want to start, vixen starts where we stopped. and furthermore the selection point time is correct in the left hand window.
for example
start sequence via f5
then at 12 seconds hit f8 to stop
fix something at 6 seconds
hit f6 to start at this point
it starts where I stopped at 12..
HMMM??????

I hope I understand this right.

After you're done fixing data, go back to the 6 sec. mark or whereever you want the play to start and click anywhere at or near the six second mark. (doesn't matter where (what channel.) Just Highlight a box) Then hit F6.
That should do it.

Leon

This is the second time.
This happened before when I first made my profile and started a sequence. I found that I had to close vixen down and restart and it behaved correctly again.
Thanks,
Dennis

That is very odd. Anyone feed the moqui after mid-night?

Is your show machine dedicated? Meaning, are you sure it's not infected or connected to the internet in any way? Not that that is your answer but just curious?

Back