Falcon Player on PC?

Only if your installing it to a VM(doesn't matter what the Host OS is). I'm no expert but from what I read on the github site, the installer basically takes over whatever system it is on but it does not create a VM.

Another couple of successful installs on Ubuntu 22.04! Must set PHP to 7.4 instead of the default 8.1. Seems to work fine otherwise.

It would be great if a list of prerequisites could be made. So far, I see that in addition to PHP 7.4, apache2 and the Make command must be installed.

Use the update-alternatives command to set the PHP default to 7.4

Using off-the-shelf mini-pc's since Raspberry PI's are in short supply. The mini-pc's have much better performance, BTW.

Also, major Kudos to Dan Kulp!

I seem to be running into a little problem with my install... I have Ubuntu 22.04 live server up and running, I have ran the code Dan provided line by line, however when I go to the IP of it and go to import an fseq it says "Error: Couldn't find file xxx.fseq in upload directory". I do the same steps on my raspberry pi and have no problem uploading the same fseq. Also when I go to setup the outputs it does not save them after checking the box to enable them, save in the top rightish corner, and then restarting fppd.
Thoughts???
Thanks...

Back