Fastest shipping from China ever

angus40

Supporting Member
I placed an order for pixels and they shipped in less than 2 hrs .
Am amazed as this is my second order from same seller.
Shipping is by e-packet which is amazingly fast and dirt cheap.

Local post just messaged me that the parcel is on its way .

FAST SHIP.jpg

Last edited:
I found those Aliexpress emails differ from their own item tracking. Go to the item and check their tracking.

I have thousands of bullet , square node and strip pixels and find them 90% useless in being flexible for prob building or placing on bushes etc . There viewing angle is limited and they are just to heavy weight wise for many other usages.

This vendor is my go to for the foreseeable !
This second order will be at my door in 3 weeks or less for very minimal cost in shipping .
Couldn't be happier with a Vendor product and service .

What exactly is 'shipped in less than 2 hours'? I order from Ali all the time, and the "shipping time" is the time they print the shipping label--not when they drop it off at any particular delivery point. My LED strips were "shipped", when in fact they just sat there in the warehouse for a week, waiting for a plane. It's really not that much different from the "congratulations, your order has been successfully processed" messages.

I am happy with DHL. A lot of the Free Shipping products, they ship using that packet thing. But when they charge for shipping, often the price of the product itself offsets the shipping price, and I can just choose DHL option for about the same price and get the parcel in 2 weeks. I also like DHL's tracking information better. If I have questions about the tracking, I can just message the seller. I find messaging the seller early on dramatically increases the odds of me ever getting the package.

That is great that your odds of getting your parcel are to your liking .

This is just a thread informing of my shipping experience with this Vendor compared to the hundred or so others I have purchased from over the past 9 yrs.

I have purchased from China way , way, way to much since 2012 . This Vendor is the fastest at shipping that I have experienced yet .

Within less than 24hrs of my order they sent it on its way .
2021-09-16 22:19 Arrived at sorting center.

best of luck with your shipments .

I have had some orders with similar shipping times, but the delivery has been quite spotty. Sometimes 2 weeks; sometimes 6 weeks, and in one occasion, never.

Don't get your hopes up that it will always be that good.

I have noticed some suppliers on Aliexpress doing something a little different with shipping. I have noticed using the cheap shipping that I get have been getting multiple items packaged together from different vendors and coming from NY. Its almost like they are sending bulk orders via air to and then have a "Re-distributor" repackage them in NY and send them via USPS. The return address on the outer package is an address in NY and when I open it up I have my individual aliexpress items packed with the original tracking info.

--
Shawn

This outfit has shipping down to a science .

Item Details Expected delivery
40063186xxxxxx Tomorrow

This does not mean to my door but most likely to Country . Still quick as a wink .

I have waited a long time for Ray to ship my stuff. On Tuesday I got an email saying that he has shipped it and he will send me a tracking number. This morning he sent me the tracking number. This afternoon it was at the front of my door. The tracking shows it indeed made it within 2 days from Hong Kong to my home. That explains the fairly high shipping cost but I am glad I have it.

My parcel is at my local post office . My order was placed-> Order time: 17:24 Sep. 15 2021

for 1k pixels (smaller size ) and cost 0 .71$ to get here . Now that is insane that this Vendor achieved this
twice and was even faster on the second order .

Now if they will start doing custom sizing ! :)

To show a comparison, I ordered from the same vendor. It took a week before I received a notice of shipment, and another 4 days before it was actually shipped. The vendor estimated delivery sometime in late October. So I've got that goin' for me....

My package arrived today . Is it possible shipping to the US is tougher than Canada based on population and order volume .
As an example: There is 1 plane coming to Canada with 1000 orders and 60 planes going to the US fully loaded. There just is not enough capacity to fulfill US demand ?

The Bright side is you will be pleased with your order when it arrives . :)

My package arrived today -- so ordered on 9/17, delivered on 10/12. That's only 4 weeks -- about right, I guess...

Last edited:
My package arrived today -- so ordered on 9/17, delivered on 10/12. That's only 4 weeks -- about right, I guess...

Happy to hear you received your order and timely.
Did you happen to order a controller with your pixels ?
It would be great to hear that these can be re-addressed.

I have two orders from different suppliers dating back to 08/22/21 that still have not registered with my local post . So 30 days or less delivered cheaply from China is a win in my view !

When I order 1000 pixels at once, I get free shipping through DHL and get them in 2 weeks. Two different Ali shops did it.

Back