Feature request

dsmjuggalo

Any chance on adding icicles as a element , I know I can just add a line but I would love to have the actual icicle. BTW thanks for the candy canes, my drawn candys canes had my 11 yr old laughing at me lol.

Any chance on adding icicles as a element , I know I can just add a line but I would love to have the actual icicle. BTW thanks for the candy canes, my drawn candys canes had my 11 yr old laughing at me lol.

Absolutely, we can't have 11 year old children laughing at our noble hobby. Entered in the system here. :)

might be cool to have a user specify the number of actual icicles, then allow the object to stretch/resize to fit the location. This method could also be used for pixels, such that you can display pixel strings at a node level without having to enter each node. When/if graphic mapping is added this would allow the testing of that feature.

might be cool to have a user specify the number of actual icicles, then allow the object to stretch/resize to fit the location. This method could also be used for pixels, such that you can display pixel strings at a node level without having to enter each node. When/if graphic mapping is added this would allow the testing of that feature.

Yes, I agree with that thought.... however - I'll need to wait to see what goes into the preview re-vamp. I will mention the idea of mapping multiple elements more quickly in that discussion.

Back