Florida Mega Mini!

algerdes

Supporting Member
Over the years I've had the pleasure of attending many different get togethers. From the smallest (in a garage) to filling convention centers.

These past couple of days (April 2nd and 3rd) Peggy and I have attended the Florida "MegaMini". I don't remember attending one that has been this well organized, well attended, and well ... FUN.

Thank you to the "Extreme Lighting Fanatics of Florida" for putting this on. WELL DONE, ALL!

People from all over the United States (was told 48 of the states), many from Canada, with representation from Australia, South Africa (to be confirmed), and other places around the globe.

The vendors were top notch. The classes were well received. The facility was wonderful. Our room was absolutely amazing.

Would I come again next year? Barring conflicting appointments - YOU BET!

ALGerdes

Would be great if we could have some sort of mini out on the west coast. Transworld, Expo, both are always east of Texas.

Interesting. I went to Texas twice for the Expo.
In any case, isn't there a big one up in the northwest corner of the US? I can't believe that with the group of folks in the lower California area that there isn't one out there as well.

Interesting. I went to Texas twice for the Expo.
In any case, isn't there a big one up in the northwest corner of the US? I can't believe that with the group of folks in the lower California area that there isn't one out there as well.

We have CLAP, it's just a meeting for the day. It would be hard to have a mini cause most vendors are far away. Hard for them to travel this far.

Back