Frozen cutouts!

WOW...Great Job. I am doing a frozen song this year and playing the video to Let it go with it.

My wife has done a few cutouts and I am like you, I like them but a lot of time in them for sure. Great Job on those...Im like John will have to keep this thread from being seen by my daughter also!

Wow....beautiful work. I've never really thought of cut outs being used in a display. I don't know why. I'm just not used to seeing them I guess? I don't get out much I guess... lol. Anyway, those are beautiful. I wish I had some of that talent.

Again, beautiful work and something to be proud of.

I've done a different theme each year for the past 7 years. My yard isn't very big and the cutouts allow me to theme my display along with the music. I've even have people ask to take photos with some of the cutouts.

What would Frozen be with out Kristoff's sleigh?
She's a little fixer-upper but at least she's paid off. Just needs paint and a fresh coat of shellac. LOL

Here is a work in progress photo.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415647524572.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415647524572.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 90
Sides are all bolted together for easy disassemble after the season.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415800302558.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415800302558.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 63
The floor should be strong enough with studs every 18". I will have to build some steps and a bench.

Added a bench, some paint and detail straps. Still need the skis.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416757273332.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416757273332.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 51
Thank you. It's crunch time. I'd like to have an ice castle as well but I don't think there is enough time. (And the ice will melt here. It's already 74 degrees at 9:30am. lol)

Back